Meeting today?

1 view

Adrienne Fritze

Jul 12, 2022, 5:28:12 PM7/12/22
to EVAT
Please confirm if it is today or next month.

Thank you!

Adrienne

--

Adrienne Fritze, Co-Founder
RemarkableArts LLC

Proud Creators of Conundrum House, Winner of...

RemarkableArts: Human Evolution through Creativity & Innovation.
RemarkableArts.biz

MCGUIRE Sean

Jul 12, 2022, 5:32:56 PM7/12/22
to Adrienne Fritze, EVAT
Hi,

If my calendar is correct, we next meet in August.

Sean
Jul 12, 2022, 6:20:59 PM7/12/22
to EVAT

Yes, Sean. You’re correct. The next EVAT meeting is on Tuesday, August 9, at 4:15 pm.

We’re meeting quarterly so that our various work groups have time to move their projects forward between full-group meetings. Which reminds me… I need to get in touch with Jerry and Kathryn to see how we’re doing on the Place-making/Toolkit for Outdoor Public Events !

I’ll re-send the email about meeting quarterly. You can also access it on your Google account at groups.google.com.

Thanks,

Annette