FW: Economic Vitality Action Team - PLEASE FILL OUT POLL by Today!!

Annette Mills

Jan 9, 2024, 5:20:38 PMJan 9
to EV...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to Sean, Kirk, Kate, and Michele for filling out the Doodle poll.

Other EVAT members… PLEASE FILL OUT THE POLL by the end of today so we can announce it at tomorrow’s Annual Meeting.

Thank you.

Annette

Jan 9, 2024, 6:21:39 PMJan 9
to Annette Mills, EVAT
Hey Annette, I am on vacation so used my phone to respond to the poll. Let me know if it didn't go through.

Thx,
A.

Adrienne Fritze, Creativprenuer @ RemarkableArts & Co-Conspirator @ Conundrum House

RemarkableArts: Human Evolution through Creativity & Innovation.
RemarkableArts.biz