Fwd: Local Economy Solution

1 view

Kirk Rensmeyer

May 6, 2022, 9:38:42 PM5/6/22
to EVAT
Local Economy Solution

Hi all,
I sent a request for information email earlier this week and
today I received a reply from Michael Schuman. He included some blog
posts from his website that I intend to review this weekend. You can
look them over and see if there are any worthwhile ideas we could use.
I think I have mentioned that Michael Schuman is the author of The
Local Economy Solution and several other books. The book can be
ordered through GrassRoots Bookstore for $21.50 or Chelsea Green
Publishing for $19.50. Their website says they have books in stock. I
added a link below.
Have a good weekend,
Kirk Rensmeyer

https://www.chelseagreen.com/product/the-local-economy-solution/
Aug 8, 2022, 10:18:18 PM8/8/22
to EVAT
Hi All,
I received some information from Michael Schumman last spring.
Most of his ideas center on financial development which is out of my
area of expertise. They are interesting and if anyone wants to follow
up; there are plenty of sources for studying as well as inviting Mr.
Schuman to speak. I have also attached some of his suggestions.
Cheers, Kirk Rensmeyer
27 New Year's Resolutions_Part I.docx