EVAT meeting TODAY 2/8/22 @ 3:30 pm - PLEASE READ

Annette Mills

Feb 8, 2022, 3:55:36 PM2/8/22
to EVAT

Hi, Economic Vitality Action Team,

If you have a few minutes prior to today’s meeting, please take a look at the attached documents:

1.      Notes from last month’s EVAT Convening

2.      Framework for action projects, based on the notes

A huge “thank you” to Sean McGuire for developing both of these documents!

Here’s a proposed agenda for today:

1.      Introductions (name, affiliation, name one of your favorite local businesses – no need to say why; just name it)

2.      Brief background on what we did at our last meeting (Annette)

3.      Walk through Framework without interruption (Sean)

a.      Questions

b.      Clarification

4.      Question 1: What in this Framework jumps out at you? (1 minute each to respond)

5.      Question 2: Should EVAT choose a single project to work on – or multiple projects? (1 minute each to respond)

6.      Question 3: What are you personally willing to put time into, and what role would you like to play? (1 minute each to respond)

7.      Next steps

8.      Meeting time (This time isn’t good for Marge or Ruby.)

Zoom link for the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89449925774?pwd=RUU4WWhCYVBlRkNrd0poV3FxOVE1QT09

See you soon!

Annette