Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Annette Mills

ungelesen,
08.11.2022, 13:53:0708.11.22
an EVAT

Hi, Economic Vitality Action Team,

I’m looking forward to seeing you TODAY for our quarterly meeting!

Economic Vitality Action Team Meeting

Tuesday 11/8/22 at 4:15 pm
Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89318106096?pwd=Uk9hMnR6MXc4ckFaVUdhQXpxUk02UT09

We’ll plan to hear updates and “next steps” from the following work groups:

·         3rd Thursdays (Adrienne, Kate, Ruby, Aliza, Annette)

·         Resilient Food & Agriculture System (Sean, Aliza, Annette)

·         Arts Hub/Directory (Kate, Adrienne, Annette)

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Adrienne Fritze

ungelesen,
08.11.2022, 13:59:4808.11.22
an Annette Mills, EVAT
I have a meeting just prior - new client - now sure how long it will run. May join late...

Adrienne

--
——————
Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/economic-vitality
---

Adrienne Fritze, Co-Founder
RemarkableArts LLC

Proud Creators of Conundrum House, Winner of...

PLEASE NOTE | I am off Mondays - please do not be offended when I do not respond until late Tuesday or sometime Wednesday. It means nothing other than I took a self care day, and that my Tuesdays are filled with amazing networking, and now there's many a communication to which I get to joyfully respond, including yours! ;P

RemarkableArts: Human Evolution through Creativity & Innovation.
RemarkableArts.biz
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten