Free Webinars of Possible Interest

Cindee Lolik

Feb 10, 2021, 4:01:37 PM2/10/21
to EVAT
Greetings,
       Ruby forwarded me an email she received from the Schumacher Society about two free webinars they have coming up this month.  One is a Community Land Trust Roundtable and the other is focused on Community Banking.
       You can find them here with this link:
                                 Best,
                                            Cindee

--
Cindee Lolik
General Manager

"Instead of back to normal, let's go forward to better!"

MIke Corwin

Feb 10, 2021, 11:50:22 PM2/10/21
to Cindee Lolik, EVAT
Not to say I'm bias from past stops 😳😳😳, but the community banking one is all about community banks (no mention of and possibly some animosity toward credit unions).  Seen similar presentations before and past preaching the solid/valid merits of local, they are ads.

Mike Corwin
Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments
--
——————
Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/economic-vitality/
---