Economic Vitality Action Team Meeting via Zoom

Cindee Lolik

Dec 4, 2020, 2:42:12 PM12/4/20
to EVAT, Adrienne Fritze, Echo Alexzander, Heidi Lewis, Whimsy Supper Club, Simon Date
Greetings,
          Well, this meeting is coming up fast, we are scheduled to meet on December 8th at 3:30 pm via Zoom.  The invite is at the end of this email.
Discussion Points:
Buy Local First Campaign - how's it going this year being a digital platform?  Where do we see this going next year?  We've talked about doing something beyond the holiday season and now's the time to think about what we can, with pandemic limitations and hopefully beyond, in 2021.
We will finalize our discussion of taking on the reading Bob Devine's book The Sustainable Economy for discussion and ideas.
                                       Be Well and Have a Good Weekend,
                                                             Cindee
Cindee Lolik is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Economic Vitality Action Team Meeting
Time: Dec 8, 2020 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87821991263?pwd=WktCS2F2cVQ4OWpJT0FLcWM0SHZoZz09

Meeting ID: 878 2199 1263
Passcode: 172033
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,87821991263#,,,,,,0#,,172033# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,87821991263#,,,,,,0#,,172033# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 878 2199 1263
Passcode: 172033
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k7CPKqvAz

--
Cindee Lolik
General Manager

"Instead of back to normal, let's go forward to better!"

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Dec 4, 2020, 2:48:10 PM12/4/20
to Cindee Lolik, EVAT, Adrienne Fritze, Echo Alexzander, Heidi Lewis, Whimsy Supper Club, Simon Date

Thank you, Cindee.

I have a couple of ideas for next year’s EVAT projects.

Have a great weekend!

Annette

--
——————
Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/economic-vitality/
---

Ruby Moon

Dec 6, 2020, 12:58:15 PM12/6/20
to Cindee Lolik, EVAT, Adrienne Fritze, Echo Alexzander, Heidi Lewis, Whimsy Supper Club, Simon Date
I like doing look backs at end of year. Maybe looking at meeting notes. Then it gives an opening to go forward.

Ruby

MCGUIRE Sean

Dec 8, 2020, 7:00:22 PM12/8/20
to Cindee Lolik, EVAT, Adrienne Fritze, Echo Alexzander, Heidi Lewis, Whimsy Supper Club, Simon Date

Per our conversation, attached are the Prosperity that Fits documents.

Sean

Dec 8, 2020, 9:25:53 PM12/8/20
to MCGUIRE Sean, Cindee Lolik, EVAT, Adrienne Fritze, Echo Alexzander, Heidi Lewis, Whimsy Supper Club, Simon Date

Thank you, Sean. I’m impressed that you had these documents at your fingertips!

Annette

image001.jpg

Kirk Rensmeyer

Dec 8, 2020, 9:32:04 PM12/8/20
to MCGUIRE Sean, Cindee Lolik, EVAT, Adrienne Fritze, Echo Alexzander, Heidi Lewis, Whimsy Supper Club, Simon Date
Thanks Sean.
Christmas Greetings to you , your family and the the EVAT team!
Kirk Rensmeyer
> --
> ——————
> Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
>
> VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.
>
> https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/economic-vitality/
> ---
>
> --
> ——————
> Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
>
> VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.
>
> https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/economic-vitality/
> ---

Cindee Lolik

Dec 10, 2020, 8:15:27 PM12/10/20
to MCGUIRE Sean, EVAT, Adrienne Fritze, Echo Alexzander, Heidi Lewis, Whimsy Supper Club, Simon Date
Thanks, Sean!