Fwd: Downtown Corvallis business and property owners social

Kate Hickok Feldman

Feb 22, 2023, 4:16:25 PM2/22/23
to ev...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Downtown Corvallis business and property owners social

 Seen on Facebook.  Maybe someone from the Economic Vitality Team would want to attend?

Event by 257 Madison

257 SW Madison Ave, Corvallis, OR 97333-4705, United States

Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook

As a downtown business and/or property owner, you're invited to a SPECIAL DOWNTOWN CORVALLIS BUSINESS & PROPERTY OWNERS SOCIAL
Wednesday, March 1st from 4pm–8pm, 257 SW Madison, Corvallis
- Meet your fellow business & property owners
- Discuss the revitalization of downtown Corvallis
- Meet the new Chamber of Commerce committee focused on downtown
- Check out & tour the all-new 257 office space
- Food provided by Naked Crepes
- Drinks provided by Tried & True
- Live Music!

Ruby Moon

Feb 22, 2023, 9:11:52 PM2/22/23
to Kate Hickok Feldman, EVAT
I put it on my calendar but there is much on my calendar

--
——————
Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/economic-vitality
---