FW: EVAT meeting - Tuesday 3/8/22 at 4:15 pm - PLEASE READ!

1 view

Annette Mills

Mar 8, 2022, 2:34:26 PM3/8/22
to EVAT

Hi, EVAT members!

If you’re able, please plan to arrive at today’s meeting a few minutes before 4:15, so we can start right on time. Here’s a proposed agenda:

1.       Introductions/Check-in question – What’s your favorite thrift store or consignment shop in Corvallis? (5 mins.)

2.       Recap of EVAT action process & individual interests (5 mins.)

·         Adrienne – Buy Local First, creating a resource hub

·         Annette – Buy Local First, new project(s) selected by the team

·         Jeanette – Helping develop new projects

·         Kate – Creating an arts hub, bringing creative thinking to new projects

·         Kathryn – Place-making, City processes/policies

·         Kirk – Helping with organizing/making contacts for new projects

·         Mike – Local currency, reuse/repair mall, local food industry, fair employer/employee relations

·         Ruby – Collaborative events/activities

·         Sean – Innovative/non-consumptive growth, a “green” economy (What does it look like?)

3.       Updates (20 mins.)

·         Arts Hub, Art/Science focus  (“daVinci Town”, STEAM Museum) - Meeting with Kate & Adrienne

·         Easing the process for activating public spaces (local arts/food/street fairs & other events) – Meeting with Jerry & Kathryn

·         Resilient Food & Agriculture system – Sean

4.       Exploration – Open discussion (20 mins.)

5.       Next steps – ACTION! (Be ready to tell the team what you commit to do between now and our next meeting. It doesn’t need to be a big step, but it needs to move us toward our vision.)

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81388064619?pwd=SDBhRzNHa1g2dWdWbzBRVzNLemhWUT09

See you at 4:15 TODAY!

Annette