Testimony of a stutter

1 view

Johan Maurer

Feb 17, 2013, 9:20:48 AM2/17/13
to evangelism-...@googlegroups.com
June 30 2005 at 8:03 AM Darly   (Login agrim)
Hi my name is Darly I am a High school student. I just recently sign up for an Internship at a computer company called IBM. To get into this internship one had to go through, two steps the first was to fill out some paper work and do an essay, the second step was to have an interview with several of the faculty in the IBM Corporation. Filling out the paper work and doing the essay was easy. The only real problem I had was the interview, the reason I had such a problem with the interview was because I had a speaking disorder (I stuttered). The day before the interview I prayed to GOD a lot and on the day of the interview I prayed even more and also read the bible. After taking the interview I came out of the room with my pride shattered and a feeling of defeat the reason why was because during the interview I stuttered a lot and I also had a problem saying most of the words. But at the end of the day when they where announcing the 6 people who got excepted to my surprise they called me 3rd. I don’t know how in the world GOD got me into this internship. But he did. GOD does wonderful things and you should never stop believing in him.