Xiaomi yeelight driver request

ut3...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 7:01:35 AM5/24/19
to EVA ICS community Q&A
Hi, I have a couple of Xiaomi yeelight YLDP02YL RGBW E27 Smart LED Bulbs
The bulbs controlled via Xiaomi cloud with applications MiHome and  Yeelight.
Is it possible to make a driver to control the bulbs by LAN network bypass Xiaomi cloud?

ut3...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 8:06:33 AM5/24/19
to EVA ICS community Q&A
I've tried to install EVA and got an error: "setup code 23"
Message has been deleted

Sergei S.

May 24, 2019, 8:12:19 AM5/24/19
to EVA ICS community Q&A
Hello.

about driver for Xiaomi yeelight - I think my colleague has one in his house, we'll make PHI module in a 3-4 weeks, together with the new release. Not sure is it YLDP02YL but I'll check.

about setup error code 23 - it happens when controller is unable to write data (API keys) on disk. what hardware you are installing EVA to? is its hard drive working w/o an errors?

Message has been deleted

ut3...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 6:36:20 PM5/24/19
to EVA ICS community Q&A
I've been tried to install EVA on Raspberry pi 3
No tests to disk were done. Later I'll try to change memory card to another.