History of API calls

edub...@yahoo.com

Jul 24, 2019, 1:38:10 PM7/24/19
to eva...@googlegroups.com
I use Eva 3.2.3

As Eva has a lot of tools and API functions (which's good :) sometimes it is very hard to debug who called particular API method. I understand I can parse logs but it would be much better to have a command to fetch history of API calls like you have for logs, action results and etc.

In example:

api history -f <function> -k <key id>

Sergei Symonenko

Jul 24, 2019, 1:43:51 PM7/24/19
to edub...@yahoo.com, eva...@googlegroups.com
API call history in similar format is already in TODO. It will be included in EVA ICS 3.2.4 or (more chance) to 3.2.5 (Sep-Oct 2019).

Sergei Symonenko, MScs
Chief Technology Officer
Altertech Group