Technique, material, location

Stefan PAULY

Feb 26, 2019, 7:45:25 AM2/26/19
to Europeana API forum
Dear all,

first of all thanks for this wonderful API, it looks very useful!

I would like to use it to extract objects, the location they were found (e.g. Italy), the material they are made of (e.g. bronze) and the technique that was used to make them (e.g. pottery).

I looked through the documentation, but I am not sure which fields would be relevant for this or whether this data exists at all in the dataset.

Here are the fields that I found.

location => dctermsSpatial or edmPlaceLatitude
technique => edmConcept
material => ?

Are these the closest I can get to the information I want? I would be very grateful for an answer :)

Have a nice day!
Stefan