Broken links

Fred Leeflang

Jul 11, 2018, 3:27:02 PM7/11/18
to Europeana API forum
Hi,

I found the Search API documentation on https://pro.europeana.eu/resources/apis/search. When I click on 'Test on API Console' that takes me to a broken link.

-Fred

James Morley

Jul 12, 2018, 4:59:34 AM7/12/18
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fred

I used to manage these pages, but since I left Europeana they have switched away from using a custom console to using a more industry 'standard' Swagger console - https://pro.europeana..eu/page/api-rest-console

I can fully understand why this was done, but unfortunately Swagger doesn't support these direct links with pre-populated query parameters and the old links really need cleaning up! From the links you can probably work out how to construct the query in Swagger though.

Best, James

---
James Morley

--
Visit Europeana Labs for API Documentation, Open Datasets, and our Apps Showcase - http://labs.europeana.eu
---

Fred Leeflang

James Morley

Jul 12, 2018, 8:47:22 AM7/12/18
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Agreed. Originally the labs site was in GitHub and we could actually have done editorial changes/fixes as pull requests :)