How to get only records with images?

lawrence mcdonell

Feb 18, 2019, 5:27:00 PM2/18/19
to Europeana API forum

The Search api has a field edmPreview but not all records have this field. How can I return only records with something in this field? Is edmPreview the most reliable field to look for images?
Thank you

lawrence mcdonell

Feb 18, 2019, 5:28:50 PM2/18/19
to Europeana API forum

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 9:27:00 AM UTC+11, lawrence mcdonell wrote:

I'm making an app. The Search api has a field edmPreview but not all records have this field. How can I return only records just using the api with something in this field? Is edmPreview the most reliable field to look for images?
Thank you

James Morley

Feb 18, 2019, 6:14:54 PM2/18/19
to europe...@googlegroups.com