Console for the IIIF APIs

David Haskiya

Apr 28, 2021, 5:34:35 AM4/28/21
to Europeana API forum
Hi,
The documentation for the Europeana IIIF APIs, https://pro.europeana.eu/page/iiif ,  indicate there should be a console for them. But when I click on the link it doesn't seem to lead anywhere.

Cheers,
David

Hugo Manguinhas

Jun 10, 2021, 10:46:48 AM6/10/21
to europe...@googlegroups.com
Hello David,

Thank you for your interest in the IIIF range of APIs.

We do have a console but because the APIs are spread into several microservices, it makes it so that we actually have more than one and as a result not using the production paths. We are working on solving this and consolidating them into a single endpoint so that we can share them with you.

In the meantime, I suggest looking at the documentation page and trying out the examples with e.g. Postman. Given that it is all working as linked data, you can also use the main APIs and look for the manifests in the isReferencedBy fields. The manifests will then link up to all the resources that make the IIIF offer.

Hope this helps and our apologies.

With kind regards,
Hugo

--
Visit Europeana Labs for API Documentation, Open Datasets, and our Apps Showcase - http://labs.europeana.eu
---

Hugo Manguinhas | Product Manager API
T: +31 (0)70 3140657

E: hugo.ma...@europeana.eu | Skype: hugo.manguinhas

We continue to work from home until 1 January 2021. You can read more about how we are doing that here.

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: Sign up for the Association | #AllezCulture| @Europeanaeu | Europeana Pro website

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your
system.