version 0.98.2 beta released

Andrew Lamb

Jul 1, 2013, 1:54:00 PM7/1/13
to eureqa...@googlegroups.com, form...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce the widespread release of
Eureqa online. This version includes performance improvements,
smaller file sizes, support for 64-bit Windows, bug fixes and more.

Here is the download link:

Release Notes

0.98.2

Important Compatibility Information

  • Version 0.98.1 expires July 7, 2013. You must upgrade before then.
  • Users of the Eureqa Dedicated Server must upgrade to the latest server version in order to use the new client.

New Features

  • Support for 64-bit Windows
  • New scatter plot reports

Improvements

  • Decreased .fxp file size
  • Improved spreadsheet value parsing: commas in dollar values, parenthesis for negation
  • Improved data security, and multiple concurrent clients
  • Improved performance

Bug Fixes

  • Fixed ‘Can not read license file’ error on Linux server
  • Improved stability while parsing formulas
  • Fixed handling nan and inf values and invalid solution fitness values for API connections
  • Fixed eureqa api to avoid returning invalid solution fitness values
Let us know if you have any problems or feedback.

We hope you enjoy it,
Andrew

benedict gbg

Jul 2, 2013, 2:32:28 PM7/2/13
to eureqa...@googlegroups.com, form...@googlegroups.com
There is a bug with copy-pasting that was present in 0.98.1 too. Lets say you have the following data with some missing fields:

1        2
          3
4        5

Select the 6 cells, copy, paste somewhere else, the result will be:

1        2
3
4        5

andre...@nutonian.com

Jul 2, 2013, 2:47:30 PM7/2/13
to form...@googlegroups.com, eureqa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report -- we will look into it