Import data from .csv using comma separator

MaGiDEL

Jul 12, 2013, 10:10:53 AM7/12/13
to eureqa...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all
I am new in this group.
My question: is there a way to import data from a .csv file and use the comma separator to display the data in each column?
When importing a file .csv Formulize places all values ​​in a single column, does not separate any values so in one column I have values ​​separated by commas.

Thank you for the wonderful work you do
MaGiDeL

Andrew Lamb

Jul 12, 2013, 11:33:14 AM7/12/13
to eureqa...@googlegroups.com
The File -> Import Data command is supposed to work on csv data. I am not sure what is wrong in your case.

Something
 you can try, is to open your data in Excel or LibreOffice and then copy/paste your data into the Eureqa desktop application

Andrew