Worked on first power up, but now ...

bmhyer

Jan 16, 2024, 9:18:39 AMJan 16
to EurekaSound! Forum
3.2 PROM just arrived last week. Installed in my FCB1010, no issues there. Fired right up, cleared NV memory, set it up for PP mode ... ran it through a couple of things in Gig Performer to test.

Today, went to fire up the rig for some serious cold-weather programming  :)  and:

Pedal lights 4 and 6 constant on. Display shows +-- (the top segment, not the middle, on the "-"). No response, won't power back on for several minutes after powering off.

Took the whole thing apart, all pins are straight and properly seated.

Any input welcome as to WTF happened. Thanks!

Dave

Jan 16, 2024, 9:08:18 PMJan 16
to EurekaSound! Forum
That stinks! Never heard of something like that.

So, after reseating the EurekaPROM, it still acted like that? Do you have the original Behringer PROM that you could test? Let me know the result.