FCB1010 ADA MP1 MIDI?

Jamie A

Jun 27, 2024, 9:15:41 PMJun 27
to EurekaSound! Forum
I am using FCB1010 with ADA MP1 and I cannot get them to communicate.  I have FCB in PP program and I have set to cc# 1-4 on pedal 1-4 in both momentary and switch does not work.  the MP1 came with a boss fc50 controller that works great switches 1-10 all change patch 1-10.

How do I get the FCB to work with MP1?

Dave

Jun 28, 2024, 4:25:13 PMJun 28
to EurekaSound! Forum
You're changing preset in the ADA MP1? From Pr mode in the PP Configuration, you can use pedal 4 & 9 to move up and down presets, using pedal 5 to send the preset.

Jamie A

Jun 28, 2024, 8:08:51 PMJun 28
to EurekaSound! Forum
Thank you for the tip yes going into preset mode does work for changing the preset on the MP1.

Why am I not able to set footswitch 1 2 3 4 in EF mode to control MP1? I am programming the channel and the CC# to the correct address on the MP1 what am I doing wrong?

Dave

Jun 29, 2024, 9:54:41 AMJun 29
to EurekaSound! Forum
Are you trying to set up the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010 so that the 10 pedals are patches/presets 1-10 in the MP1? Here's what you'll need to do (I'll assume you're in the PP config for this, but all configs do offer Favorite Presets):

Store presets into Favorite Presets
To store a Preset:
  • In Pr mode, select preset via the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010.
  • Press pedal 5 "Send" to send the preset to your effects unit.
  • Press  & Hold the UP pedal until the 7-segment display begins to flash FP.
  • Press the pedal you wish to store the Preset. The 7-segment display will flash when stored.
To recall the Preset later, press and release the pedal of your choice in FP mode.

Jamie A

Jun 29, 2024, 10:21:46 AMJun 29
to EurekaSound! Forum
Yes, I was able to setup a configuration in the EP mode to control the MP1 and the G Major.

my original attempt at setup was in EF mode controlling the G Major on pedals 5-10 and the mp1 on pedals 1-4 but programming for pedals 1-4 for the mp1 will not work.

so, in the end I have a configuration that works for me and thank you for your help