Not all EF mode switches working the same

Patrick O'Keefe

Jan 9, 2024, 8:28:25 PMJan 9
to EurekaSound! Forum
Hello,
Currently using EP 1.1

Trying to program each switch to act as effect on/off for amplitube pedals (in Logic Pro). switches 1-6 work great. For some reason when learning 7-10 they don't want to work. Amplitube pedal doesn't change status, but

The LED on the FCB switch doesn't stay on when I press it like the other ones do. Do I need to re-program those switches?

Thanks

Dave

Jan 10, 2024, 9:01:37 PMJan 10
to EurekaSound! Forum
Hi Patrick - sorry you're having some issues with the system.

Can you give me some more details:
* What configuration are you in?
* rAe you in EF mode?
* Are you seeing MIDI activity coming into your Mac?

Patrick O'Keefe

Jan 12, 2024, 10:05:54 AMJan 12
to Dave, EurekaSound! Forum
Hi Dave,
I ended up re-programming the CC for each switch. MIDI monitor showed CC changes initially, so I’m not sure what the issue was. It’s all good now though.

Thanks!

--
Visit https://www.eurekasound.com
---