TIPS with eureka 3.2 and fractal axe fx ultra

Luca Paolieri Wilhelmsen

Jun 14, 2023, 2:26:57 PM6/14/23
to EurekaSound! Forum
hei guys

i want ask how possible to set my favorite bank on FP mode

because i do like this..

fp mode, press 1 in 000 bank in axe fx store.. but, if i try with bank 001 in axe fx , press switch 2.. just use bank 000 all time

its possible to do somenthing like...switch 1 bank 000
switch 2 bank 049 ecc

thanks

Dave

Jun 17, 2023, 11:33:19 AM6/17/23
to EurekaSound! Forum
Please make sure to select the preset you want to store using the FCB1010.

  • To store a Preset:

    • In Pr mode, select preset via the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010.

    • Press & Hold the UP pedal until the 7-segment display begins to flash FP.

    • Press the pedal you wish to store the Preset. The 7-segment display will flash when stored.

Jose Al. García

Jun 20, 2023, 9:15:18 AM6/20/23
to EurekaSound! Forum
Same problem here, I do all the steps but always...000 patch

Help!

Luca Paolieri Wilhelmsen

Jun 20, 2023, 3:12:44 PM6/20/23
to EurekaSound! Forum

Thanks so much now i undestand! Infact work...

What about wha and volume...?

How can set in the bank..

I already check the work both in midi  but how can make work in my present?

Thanks

Dave

Jun 20, 2023, 6:23:35 PM6/20/23
to EurekaSound! Forum
Make sure that you select the preset initially using only your feet on the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010 is Pr mode.

Dave

Jun 20, 2023, 6:24:56 PM6/20/23
to EurekaSound! Forum
Regarding the Wah & Volume - what effects unit are you using? And What configuration do you have your EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010?