Kemper Volume Pedal issue

Shawn Holderfield

Jun 10, 2023, 10:13:52 PM6/10/23
to EurekaSound! Forum
Hi all, I've noticed that the volume pedal either does not reach 0, or is not actually controlling the amp volume; gain perhaps? With the pedal all the way, I still hear my guitar.

Any insight?

Dave

Jun 17, 2023, 11:31:42 AM6/17/23
to EurekaSound! Forum

Shawn Michael

Jun 22, 2023, 11:54:31 AM6/22/23
to Dave, EurekaSound! Forum
Hello - Yes I have calibrated the controller. The pedal-down position only goes to ~28. I'm not sure how the calibration works, but I would assume it takes that number as 0? I can only hear a signal when there's heavy gain on the patch, but it's enough to still be an issue.

--
Visit https://www.eurekasound.com
---

Dave

Jun 22, 2023, 8:30:23 PM6/22/23
to EurekaSound! Forum
Shawn,

Hmm - yes, it should go to 0 (even though 28 is high - check out this forum post on making it not so high).

I'm curious - if you use the front panel of the Kemper to change the output volume to 0, do you still hear it then?