Issues with momentary switch mode

Justin Ours

Jul 10, 2024, 8:17:00 AMJul 10
to EurekaSound! Forum
I just got my EurekraProm and so far it's amazing. I'm using it in FL Studio and noticed it's a little slow with the expression pedal for what I do. I saw a thread earlier that it's just part of the firmware. I decided to use momentary mode on a switch and map it to that.

Maybe I am misunderstanding what momentary mode is, but I expected it to stay on only while the pedal is pressed and turn off when released. Right now I can only get it to turn on the vst but never off. No matter how many times it's pressed, it stays on.

All I want to do is turn a pitch shifter on and off quickly. Any help would be awesome.

Dave

Jul 10, 2024, 9:11:12 AMJul 10
to EurekaSound! Forum
Hi Justin,

Your best bet would be to assign the pedal to be type "toggle" - each press would alternate between 0 & 127.