Eureka Prom not being recognized in Amplitube, Revalver 5 , Guitar Rig 7 or Fl Studio.

Leighton Cooper

Jun 20, 2024, 5:23:00 PMJun 20
to EurekaSound! Forum
I have tried many tutorials and my device follows them, but I can't get any of these p[rograms to recognize the fcb.  Eureka.  Which is easier to set it up to out of the 3 stand alones?   I am trying to use EF mode and Headrush sounds like it would be the easiest, but supposidly I have to change the polarity.  How do I do that?  Thanks

Leighton Cooper

Jun 20, 2024, 6:11:37 PMJun 20
to EurekaSound! Forum
OK I got the fcb controller to cycle through right, but revalver says awaiting input and when I press pedal 1 nothing happens.  I don't see that Revalver is even recognizing the Eureka.

Dave

Jun 24, 2024, 9:18:15 PMJun 24
to EurekaSound! Forum
Did you get Revalver to see the MIDI signal?

Leighton Cooper

Jul 15, 2024, 8:52:11 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to EurekaSound! Forum
I don't think midi is working and I am getting no signal.  What is the name for the fcb in FL Studio, All I can see that it adds is midi 2.0  but I have tried to follow the tutorial on this page an I am not getting any recognition in my program.  The other issue I am not sure about is in FL Studio, How do I create n empty file for Channel Rack.  I don't see any tutorials on how to record to a midi and a audio track.

Dave

Jul 15, 2024, 11:00:19 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to EurekaSound! Forum
Here's a couple things to try:

1) Verify that MIDI in & out of the FCB1010 is working by following the directions here: https://www.eurekasound.com/eurekaprom/misc#h.p_ID_385

2) Page 39 of the Revalver manual talks about how to set it up for a MIDI controller - https://revalver.peavey.com/assets/download/ReValver4UserGuide.pdf

Leighton Cooper

Jul 16, 2024, 8:43:15 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to EurekaSound! Forum
I performed the midi test 1 everything passedthe pedals come on and the expression reflects.  So I cleared my memory out of it.

Leighton Cooper

Jul 16, 2024, 8:45:45 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to EurekaSound! Forum
Then I cleared my memory to see if it would stay I only plugged the midi input which sends  the signal form the computer.  Maybe I should do the opposite?  to send from fcb to the computer.  Do they both need to be plugged in to both in and outs?

Leighton Cooper

Jul 16, 2024, 9:24:58 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to EurekaSound! Forum
I am getting confused because I can't find the control change parameters to what the cc control numbers will do in Revolver .  I ran througfh your process using your defualts in Revalver and nothing worked.  So now I only have the output to the computer input in and I can't get any of the revalver pedals to respond to anything I put in.  It isn't accepting a midi signal.  Also I am unsure in FL studio how to record both a guitar audio and a correesponding midi response to go with it.    Thanks in advance

Dave

Jul 19, 2024, 4:10:37 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to EurekaSound! Forum
If the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010 passed the diagnostic test, you know that it's sending and receiving MIDI signals fine.

Your computer shows no MIDI signal detection at all?

Leighton Cooper

Jul 19, 2024, 5:58:49 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to EurekaSound! Forum
I guess I am not understanding the guitar line audio signal and the guitar midi signal.  FL studio only shows the audio part of it.  I am not sure how to create a midi track that layers over the guitar audio track.   Am I making this more complicated than it needs to be?

Dave

Jul 20, 2024, 4:44:06 PM (7 days ago) Jul 20
to EurekaSound! Forum
Oh. Are you thinking that the FCB1010 translates the audio signal to MIDI notes? It doesn't - it's just a MIDI pedal for changing effects.