Zuul - script manager - cannot understand to filters actually applied to requests

Adrian Ivan

Feb 27, 2015, 10:23:07 AM2/27/15
to eureka_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am browsing through the Zuul code and found an interesting feature for polling scripts from a persistent store: ZuulFilterPoller and a web admin.

I don't understand how these filters are actually loaded in the actual zuul filter chain.

Thanks,
Adrian

Nitesh Kant

Feb 27, 2015, 11:27:03 PM2/27/15
to eureka_...@googlegroups.com
I would suggest you create an issue in the zuul github repo to get an answer to questions related to zuul.
This group is specifically for asking questions about eureka.

Adrian Ivan

Mar 1, 2015, 5:10:57 PM3/1/15
to eureka_...@googlegroups.com
Thank you