Still in production?

Jan Boon

Jan 22, 2014, 3:40:29 AM1/22/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
Is the system still used by lmco since Rob left to Google? Or has lmco switched to Google+ :)

Jan Boon

Jan 22, 2014, 6:48:46 AM1/22/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
I have build the 2.2.0 release from the zip downloaded from github. I noticed that some pom's have still the 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT version and the web pom is missing the widgetideas dependency in the lmco repository. I added:

 <dependency>
    <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
    <artifactId>gwt-incubator</artifactId>
    <version>2.0.1</version>
 </dependency>

Is that good enough?

Message has been deleted

Steve Terlecki

Jan 22, 2014, 7:47:47 AM1/22/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jan,

LMCO is still using Eureka Streams internally.  That use is actually
expanding a bit.  There has been a bit of shifting around with the O&M
team, so there hasn't been a lot of activity on the project as of late.

Steve T.

Steve Terlecki

Jan 22, 2014, 7:55:38 AM1/22/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jan,

Do you know where you saw the 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT in the pom files?  I have been trying to get a more organized versioning process in place and I thought with the latest release I had cleaned all of that up.

Also, I already see the dependency you listed below in the web pom.xml file on the 2.2.0 tag.

If you are downloading a zip from github, make sure you switch to the 2.2.0 tag when you do it.  If you are on the master branch when you click download, you will get a zip of the code from the master branch which does still have 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT as the version deliberately.

Steve T.

Jan Boon

Jan 22, 2014, 9:48:15 AM1/22/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steve,
For sharedresources eg. 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT is defined in the parent pom in the zip on the 2.2.0 tag.

chrismarx

Apr 10, 2015, 11:42:44 AM4/10/15
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
Any chance the latest tags could include a bit more in the descriptions, like what's new/changed for that release?