Android client

Jan Boon

Mar 10, 2014, 7:19:01 AM3/10/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
I know Eurekastreams is not ment to be a Instant Message Service and information should be kept as much as possible whithin the company, but has lmco ever thought of a Android client. The basic idea I have is an app based on two-legged oauth calls with the key hard coded in the app with an extra check on the mobile number. I know the Android API is not fully reliable in retrieving the mobile number. First thing to do is to extend the ldaptopersonmapper with cellphoneAttrib = mobile. Any ideas on this? I will start working on a first prototype.

Jan Boon

Mar 10, 2014, 1:15:27 PM3/10/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
At least I want to check with lmco before I share the code of the prototype I had that was working with the sticky build.

Allen

Mar 11, 2014, 10:42:37 PM3/11/14
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
That does sound interesting. I'll try to check with some of the Eureka folks to see if they have any concerns...