Is there any registration functionality in Eureaka Streams?

ronc...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2013, 9:27:59 AM1/13/13
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I haven't seen any features in ES regarding registering new users. Is this feature
already there? If not, I would like to add this ability, and was thinking of using
a project called socialauth, listed here: http://code.google.com/p/socialauth/

Has anyone done this already? Could someone point me to the right place
in the code to implement this?

Regards,

Ron

Steve Terlecki

Jan 14, 2013, 9:04:32 AM1/14/13
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com, ronc...@gmail.com
Hey Ron,

ES doesn't have a registration page because it mainly depends on getting info into the system through enterprise types of services like LDAP.  THere is a stored procedure that will allow you to manually import users if you don't have ldap available.

I can't point out a single place where incorporating socialauth would make the most sense.  If you look at the membership refresh page, you can start to get an idea of how the ldap import works.  That is part of the administrator interface.

Steve T.

ronc...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2013, 9:03:27 AM8/4/13
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com, ronc...@gmail.com
Can you tell me where the stored procedure is that I can look at?