New Installation on Centos OS

abek...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2013, 1:29:42 PM4/23/13
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
How do I download the source file to start the installation?

Steve Terlecki

Apr 25, 2013, 8:43:08 AM4/25/13
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com
Eureka doesn't have any prebuilt binaries.  You need to clone the repository and begin the build from there:

git clone g...@github.com:lmco/eurekastreams.git

I hope that helps,

Steve T.

abek...@gmail.com

May 1, 2013, 12:59:01 PM5/1/13

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:29:42 PM UTC-4, abek...@gmail.com wrote:

How do I download the source file to start the installation?

The help is greatly appreciated, i am about to try.

thanks.

abek...@gmail.com

May 3, 2013, 1:32:33 PM5/3/13
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com

abek...@gmail.com

May 3, 2013, 1:38:35 PM5/3/13
to eureka-st...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:29:42 PM UTC-4, abek...@gmail.com wrote:

How do I download the source file to start the installation?

Thanks a million, the installation went well.  My next problem is after the install i get the Tomcat home page. it prompted me for a password, what is the default password?

How do we launch the Eureka home page?

thanks again.