And the Winner is ...

Paul Johnston (pauljohn)

Sep 28, 2009, 9:30:59 AM9/28/09
to eups20
This is just to alert people to the fact that I have done a post on
http://eups20.wordpress.com/ on the outputs from the mixedink site and
also posted the output itself.

Next step (hopefully very soon) is to agree on a wiki vehicle and put
an initial version up on the wiki! In the meantime please do feel free
to comment on my blog post.

Dave Briggs

Sep 28, 2009, 12:54:57 PM9/28/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Are we wikifing this or going for a commentable version? Can't
remember what was agreed...

Dave

ps, everyone, UK government barcamp is happening again in Jan 2010 -
http://www.ukgovweb.org/profiles/blogs/cranking-up-for-ukgovcamp10
--
Dave Briggs, Digital Enabler
d...@vebrig.gs | http://davepress.net | 07525 209589 (Mobile)

david osimo

Sep 29, 2009, 4:58:26 AM9/29/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
I provisionally set up this gDoc for collaboration as it was the easiest option for me.
If any of you can set up a more suitable tool I'm happy to follow through, just send an email to the group.
Our goal is to draft the declaration by sunday.
Any of you can participate obviously
best
david

> This is our e-government EU strategy, let's make it better! Please help drafting an open EU declaration on public services 2.0 at http://eups20.wordpress.com

skype, twitter: osimod

david osimo

Sep 29, 2009, 5:28:57 AM9/29/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Dave, now we do a restricted wiki to produce the actual declaration, then we go for a commentable version to be posted publicly next sunday for review
Can you set up the commentable version once we have a ready version next sunday?
What would be the URL?
thanks a lot!
david

> This is our e-government EU strategy, let's make it better! Please help drafting an open EU declaration on public services 2.0 at http://eups20.wordpress.com

skype, twitter: osimod

Dave Briggs

Sep 30, 2009, 4:14:19 AM9/30/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Sunday sounds fine. Will likely be davepress.org.uk/eups unless you
have another idea?

david osimo

Sep 30, 2009, 4:26:06 AM9/30/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave. Wasn't digitalbritain published on writetoreply.org ? I personally tend to prefer a tool rather than a personal website - but what other people think?

Would be great if you could post already the version that Paul sent as a beta test to see what it would look like. Unless it takes too much effort!