What can I do?

Ingmar Redel | OneAim.org | Lists

Sep 9, 2009, 6:52:31 PM9/9/09
to eups20
Hi David, hi all,

I'm also interested in helping eups. What is to do to be part of the
orga team?

What i could do:

Spread the word in German NGOs.
Twitter: @yeswechange
Anything else?

I'm like Alexander part of the German "Goverment 2.0 Camp" Orga Team
(ww.gov20.de), co-founder of the international echo project for a
global agora (ww.echologic.org), founder of two technology bar camps,
ngo networker (OneAim.org) and social business enthusiast.

I'm also interested in working with you beyond this declaration if you
have suggestions, what we could do after together.

In some days we have also a event in Brussel, if you would like to
join. I send in a new email the informations.

best wishes,
Ingmar

Alberto

Sep 10, 2009, 7:45:39 AM9/10/09
to eups20
Ingmar, what a nice email! Welcome aboard.

I guess the main activity now, besides the ones you quote, is to take
part in the collaborative editing on www.mixedink.com/eups20/manifesto.
It's not always intuitive, but you can rate existing versions or write
your own.

A.

On Sep 10, 12:52 am, "Ingmar Redel | OneAim.org | Lists"

david osimo

Sep 10, 2009, 10:53:22 AM9/10/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ingmar, and thanks
yes Alberto is right we're working on the declaration, why don't you write your version beside spreading the word
I am based in Brussels so I'll try to make it at your event so that we can meet!
best
david

> This is our e-government EU strategy, let's make it better! Please help drafting an open EU declaration on public services 2.0 at http://eups20.wordpress.com

skype, twitter: osimod

Ingmar Redel | OneAim.org | Lists

Oct 1, 2009, 2:45:51 PM10/1/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Hi David, hi Alberto,

i have send it to some colleagues. My personal problem is the time: i
need informations about new projects some weeks in advance, so that i
can participate. I'm unfortunately always fully booked.

all the best
Ingmar