draft website for public endorsement

david osimo

Oct 11, 2009, 4:06:49 PM10/11/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
for the large-scale endorsement, I created this google site http://
sites.google.com/site/endorsetheopendeclaration/

I also bought the domain endorsethepublicdeclaration.eu but I am not
able to set it up so that it redirects to the Google website

Feedback and help is appreciated

ciao
david

david osimo

Oct 11, 2009, 4:44:38 PM10/11/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to say: this is a temporary website not to be disseminated yet.
But let me know if you think it works
thanks
david

Matt Poelmans

Oct 11, 2009, 5:01:13 PM10/11/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
I think it works and did already tweet the url ....

david osimo

Oct 11, 2009, 5:17:26 PM10/11/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt
no problem and thanks for feedback
let's just wait until the declaration is final and let's see if others think this works
bye
david

> This is our e-government EU strategy, let's make it better! Please help drafting an open EU declaration on public services 2.0 at http://eups20.wordpress.com

skype, twitter: osimod

Alberto

Oct 12, 2009, 7:01:15 AM10/12/09
to eups20
What about a "spread the word" page with instructions for
dissemination? Facebook, Twitter, whatever.

On Oct 11, 11:17 pm, david osimo <david.os...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matt
> no problem and thanks for feedback
> let's just wait until the declaration is final and let's see if
> others think this works
> bye
> david
>
>  > This is our e-government EU strategy, let's make it better! Please
> help drafting an open EU declaration on public services 2.0 at http://
> eups20.wordpress.com
>
> david.os...@gmail.com
> skype, twitter: osimodhttp://egov20.wordpress.com

Pascal Verhoest

Oct 12, 2009, 7:15:29 AM10/12/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
The website and facebook group should have a big pointer to the endorsement page. Can we also find the video on You Tube directly. I tried with the keywords Open Declaration and eGov but that did not work.

Good work, by the way. Congratulations. I will call upon my friends via facebook; linked-in, plaxo and all other means.

Pascal

2009/10/11 david osimo <david...@gmail.com>

--
Pascal

http://www.linkedin.com/in/pverhoest

david osimo

Oct 12, 2009, 8:31:43 AM10/12/09
to eup...@googlegroups.com
Hi and thanks

with Paul we decided to close the comments tomorrow.

We will publish the final version of the declaration ON WEDNESDAY. We will then ask people to endorse it at

In addition, we will set up a facebook group

Stay tuned!

Best
david