BBC B/Master/Beeb/Acorn 8bit/whatever: Sale of stuff

1 view

Woo...@bigfoot.com

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

Hello,

I have a pile of BBC micro documentation, software and hardware for sale, and
all proceeds are going to charity. I've no interest in making a nuisance of
myself, so will only announce this once here and rather than post the full
details, I have made them available at:

http://www.uwcm.ac.uk/uwcm/dr/people/wdrdsw/bbcstuff.txt

I can email a copy of the list for those without web access.

If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

David.

--
Dr.David Wooding
www.uwcm.ac.uk/uwcm/dr/people/wdrdsw.html