Wordplay

A-1

May 17, 2005, 8:26:20 PM5/17/05
Absolute zero is cool..

If it's there and you can see it - it's real.
If it's not there and you can see it - it's virtual.
If it's there and you can't see it - it's transparent.
If it's not there and you can't see it - you erased it!

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.
DOS is for those who want to know why their computer doesn't work.
Windows is for those who don't want to know why their computer doesn't work.

For more humor, visit the website

http://franksplace.is-a-geek.com

Cyberbilly

May 19, 2005, 7:06:14 PM5/19/05

"A-1" <no....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
> Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
> Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
> Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll
sit on his ass and drink beer all afternoon.

ynotssor

May 20, 2005, 1:25:18 AM5/20/05
In rec.humor Cyberbilly <Cyber...@bugtussle.kom> wrote:

> Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll
> sit on his ass and drink beer all afternoon.

No, no NO! ... fer crysakes, "... he'll sit in your boat and drink beer all
day."

Damned armatures.

Larry Krzewinski

May 20, 2005, 3:20:26 AM5/20/05
On 20 May 2005 05:25:18 GMT, "ynotssor" <ynot...@example.net> wrote:

>> Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll
>> sit on his ass and drink beer all afternoon.
>
>No, no NO! ... fer crysakes, "... he'll sit in your boat and drink beer all
>day."
>
>Damned armatures.

He's just getting wound up too.

Justin Mahn

May 20, 2005, 4:28:40 AM5/20/05
You just HAD to put a spin on it didn't you? Ah well, I suppose you're
just going with the current.

Cyberbilly

May 20, 2005, 6:13:27 AM5/20/05

"A-1" <no....@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Absolute zero is cool..

Smart man + Smart woman = Romance
Smart man + Dumb woman = Affair
Dumb man + Smart woman = Marriage
Dumb man + Dumb woman = Pregnancy

Smart Boss + Smart Employee = Profit
Smart Boss + Dumb Employee = Production Line
Dumb Boss + Smart Employee = Promotion
Dumb Boss + Dumb Employee = Overtime

Greg Evans

May 20, 2005, 7:29:45 AM5/20/05
Justin Mahn wrote:

>>> No, no NO! ... fer crysakes, "... he'll sit in your boat and drink
>>> beer all day."
>>> Damned armatures.
>> He's just getting wound up too.
>
> You just HAD to put a spin on it didn't you? Ah well, I
> suppose you're just going with the current.

This thread is taking on a bad cast.

Milton J. Smuthworthy, I

May 20, 2005, 12:49:02 PM5/20/05

Armature that version is so much funnier...

Greg Evans

May 20, 2005, 1:15:04 PM5/20/05
Milton J. Smuthworthy, I wrote:

>> Damned armatures.
>
> Armature that version is so much funnier...

Now, you know that it just winds him up when you say things like that.

Geordie the Forgery

May 20, 2005, 2:18:43 PM5/20/05

"Cyberbilly" <Cyber...@Bugtussle.kom> wrote in message

And what's wrong with that?

Geordie the Forgery

May 20, 2005, 2:18:44 PM5/20/05

Dumb Boss + Dumb Employee = Overtime???

Dumb Boss + Dumb Employee = More money for the Employee. (Employee not so
dumb.)

Geordie the Forgery

May 20, 2005, 2:18:43 PM5/20/05

"Greg Evans" <mis...@larkbooks.com> wrote in message

<Best German accent>
Volt?

Milton J. Smuthworthy, I

May 21, 2005, 1:37:03 AM5/21/05

But I know a wonderful mademoiselle from the place he damned!

Greg Evans

May 22, 2005, 8:52:23 PM5/22/05

The type of woman such as to tickle a man's francy?

Bill Colmers

May 23, 2005, 12:02:32 AM5/23/05

"Greg Evans" <gregIGN...@charter.BLATHER.net> wrote in message

> Milton J. Smuthworthy, I wrote:
>
>> But I know a wonderful mademoiselle from the place he damned!
>
> The type of woman such as to tickle a man's francy?

Inky dinky parlee voo!

Greg Evans

May 23, 2005, 12:03:19 AM5/23/05
Bill Colmers wrote:

>>> But I know a wonderful mademoiselle from the place he damned!
>> The type of woman such as to tickle a man's francy?
>
> Inky dinky parlee voo!

I see London....

Milton J. Smuthworthy, I

May 23, 2005, 12:43:02 AM5/23/05

I can parly voo where you're comin' from, man.

nemo

May 23, 2005, 7:06:44 PM5/23/05

"Cyberbilly" <Cyber...@Bugtussle.kom> wrote in message
LOL to both!

Animal lovers' definition of an angler: Hook Line and Stinker!!

If you got the donkey, the beer and the afternoon, why bother with the fish?

Nemo
Numbo One Punster!

nemo

May 23, 2005, 7:09:06 PM5/23/05

"ynotssor" <ynot...@example.net> wrote in message
Or if your standing in an overcrowded train during the rush hour: Damned
commutators!

Nemo
Numbo One Punster!

nemo

May 23, 2005, 7:17:17 PM5/23/05

"Geordie the Forgery" <geord...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
Watt?

nemo

May 23, 2005, 7:16:41 PM5/23/05

"Milton J. Smuthworthy, I" <tonworth...@SexMagnet.com> wrote in message

You'll need to stator much better case than that!

nemo

May 23, 2005, 7:19:57 PM5/23/05

"Milton J. Smuthworthy, I" <tonworth...@SexMagnet.com> wrote in message

Clean version my mum used to sing:

A bomb came rolling down the street!
Parlez vous?
A bomb came rolling down the street!
Parlez vous?
A bomb came rolling down the street!
Knocked a copper off his feet!
Inky binky parlez vous!

nemo

May 23, 2005, 7:25:48 PM5/23/05

"Cyberbilly" <Cyber...@Bugtussle.kom> wrote in message

Dumb Boss + Smart Employee = Melvyn Harries and myself - except he didn't
know it!

The firm nearly went bust - and it didn't even *make* brassieres!

(I only mention him to annoy him. Anyone who leaves his wedding reception by
helicopter is quite vain enough to keep doing Google searches on his name!
Come back Gerald! All is forgiven!)

Nemo
Numbo One Punster!

nemo

May 23, 2005, 7:27:29 PM5/23/05

"Geordie the Forgery" <geord...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
Nuttin. Butt like I said, why bother with the fish? They only interrupt the
drinking!

Mos

May 23, 2005, 7:41:15 PM5/23/05

"Bill Colmers" <sambo...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Sounds like some interracial kink thing.

~^Johnny^~

May 23, 2005, 8:16:53 PM5/23/05

I see you fished in for it.

~^Johnny^~

May 23, 2005, 8:30:38 PM5/23/05

He rotor and tolled her.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

nemo

May 24, 2005, 3:59:03 PM5/24/05

"~^Johnny^~" <nos...@gyrogearloose.com> wrote in message
. . . but she gave him the brush off!

Milton J. Smuthworthy, I

May 24, 2005, 4:31:02 PM5/24/05

Sure. It's like when the Green Party required it's leaders to
help officiate at Catholic services. They thought they could get
the religous vote with an improved Altar Nader.

A-1

May 25, 2005, 5:24:35 AM5/25/05
> Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and
> he'll sit on his ass and drink beer all afternoon.

Isn't that the truth....

For more humor, visit the website

http://franksplace.is-a-geek.com

Alan

May 25, 2005, 8:20:47 AM5/25/05
On Wed, 25 May 2005 09:24:35 GMT, "A-1" <no....@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and
>> he'll sit on his ass and drink beer all afternoon.
>
>Isn't that the truth....

It must be if you read it in Usenet.