Pauls_funnies : The Coolest Jokes...Join Now

butte...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2009, 1:59:22 PM2/27/09
Click here: Pauls_funnies : The Coolest Jokes
Subscribe to Pauls_funnies
(join mailing list)
or
Send an email to butte...@yahoo.com and type in *join* in subject
box.

Pauls_...@yahoogroups.com
Dirty Jokes!! Adult Jokes!! Tasteless and Raunchy Jokes and Nasty
Cartoons. Subscribe to my mailing list and you will LYAOFF every day.
Just type in your s/n and enjoy the jokes.... Join my group and you
will receive 2 mailings a day of the very best Mature jokes and
cartoons on the internet. OVER 18 ONLY!!!
Thanx, Paul