HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE!!!

MicroBus

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
I think the cake sounds good.... you gonna
bake us all cakes if we help ya? :)

--
MicroBus City Celebrity and Bikini Pictures -
1000's of thumbnailed images...

John Fleming

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
MicroBus <micr...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message

> I think the cake sounds good.... you gonna
> bake us all cakes if we help ya? :)

I don't know. But the way she's promoting it, the first thought I had
is that this is a porn site. Haven't taken the time to check it out.
It would take away from my valuable newsgroup time, and I need a
better hook to go look at a website.

> Anita wrote:
>
> > I accepted a bet from a colleague of mine, who happens to be a
> > waterpoloplayer. If I don't reach 2000 hits on this site:

> > http://come.to/nimcompoop I have to bake him a cake, but if I do

Anita

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Sorry, I'm not the one who's baking, I reached the 2000 before the year 2000
Thanks anyway

MicroBus <micr...@telusplanet.net> schreef in berichtnieuws

38669CB7...@telusplanet.net...
> I think the cake sounds good.... you gonna
> bake us all cakes if we help ya? :)
>

> Anita wrote:
>
> > I accepted a bet from a colleague of mine, who happens to be a
> > waterpoloplayer. If I don't reach 2000 hits on this site:

> > http://come.to/nimo I have to bake him a cake, but if I do he's the one

Anita

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Don't be scared, it's a swimming & waterpolo Site.

John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
3866e...@ecn.ab.ca...

> MicroBus <micr...@telusplanet.net> wrote in message

> > I think the cake sounds good.... you gonna
> > bake us all cakes if we help ya? :)
>

> I don't know. But the way she's promoting it, the first thought I had
> is that this is a porn site. Haven't taken the time to check it out.
> It would take away from my valuable newsgroup time, and I need a
> better hook to go look at a website.
>

> > Anita wrote:
> >
> > > I accepted a bet from a colleague of mine, who happens to be a
> > > waterpoloplayer. If I don't reach 2000 hits on this site:

> > > http://come.to/nimcompoop I have to bake him a cake, but if I do

MicroBus

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
aw shucks....
I was so looking forward to a millenium cake too...
Happy New Year anyways