NETWORK PATH CHANGE

1 view

Jim R Oldroyd

Jan 13, 1984, 3:03:26 PM1/13/84

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

The mail server 'minotaur' has been removed from the network. This
change affects the following sites; please note the new addresses:

<england>!ukc!hirst1!taurus!... (taurus technology)
<england>!ukc!hirst1!taurus!ist!... (imperial software)
<england>!ukc!hirst1!taurus!ubradcs!... (bradford university)

I apologize for the lack of warning and for the inconvenience. If
you are in the process of mailing any of us, I'd recommend you repost
any outstanding messages to the new address.
--
++jim
<england>!ukc!hirst1!taurus!jr ++jim