well, I had to, really.

Sam Nelson

Sep 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/25/00
In article <7touss4c1u0jc9lk5...@4ax.com>,
simon gray <si...@star-one.org.uk> writes:
| Down on eunet.general street, the vibe from Iain A F Fleming is:

| > > For my next trick I had better learn what to do with it other than
| > > have it look k3wl in the corner !
| >
| > S'easy. All you need to know is E-A-D-G. That's it. In fact, if you
| > know that, you're ahead of 32% of all rock bass players.
|
| I already learned how to play the opening riff of smoke on the water.

Does one have to learn that? I've always assumed it's part of some `race
memory'.
--
SAm. (Insert bandwidth-wasting disclaimer here)

Rocket Scientist

Sep 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/25/00
On 25 Sep 2000 15:32:09 +0100, Iain A F Fleming <ia...@kororaa.com>
wrote:

>> (& decide whether or not to try & flog the lekky mandolin)
>
>Don't tempt me..

I may also be interested ...

simon gray

Sep 26, 2000, 2:24:16 AM9/26/00
Down on eunet.misc street, the vibe from Rocket Scientist is:

> >> (& decide whether or not to try & flog the lekky mandolin)
> >
> >Don't tempt me..
>
> I may also be interested ...

Auction time !

--
Bike & three cars to feed.
http://www.star-one.org.uk/ http://www.birmingham-alive.com/

QZC

Sep 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/26/00
Iain A F Fleming <ia...@kororaa.com> wrote in message

> S'easy. All you need to know is E-A-D-G. That's it. In fact, if you
> know that, you're ahead of 32% of all rock bass players.

Are there any good riffs based on E-D-G-E?

If not, why not?