An Invation to you

John Hopkins

Jun 3, 2003, 8:57:17 AM6/3/03
I just received a notice that we can extend invitations
to others to request early positioning in the 2 PAYS DAILY
program. Read carefully and follow the instructions closely.

You will need the following information in order to sign up.
Make sure you provide your information to those people you
are referring to 2 PAYS DAILY.

Your phone number (without any spaces) will be your
referral ID number.

My referral ID number is - 01744882746

JUST RECEIVED.....

It is the desire of the Admin of 2 PAYS DAILY allow some early
entries BEFORE the site is released to the masses. They expect
THOUSANDS to sign up when released.

You need to go to the 2 PAYS DAILY web-site and fill out the
pre-registration form. The programmer will be in the backroom
monitoring the software.

Enter ALL the information CORRECTLY as this will give you an
early placement position. (if we have "glitches, we may ask you to

If we find any unauthorized sign-ups you could lose your position.
We only have a VERY small number of people we are allowing to
do this so it will be very easy to track by sponsor who is and is not
suppose to be in.

Please, understand 2 PAYS DAILY is unlike any other product based
member-to-member (they call us "participants") based program on
the Internet.

Much time and discussion and program changes and re-changes and
number crunching went into structuring the program. The negative
aspects with other similar programs were addressed. 2 PAYS DAILY
was structured in a way that will eliminate those negative aspects
and help give 2 Pays Daily longevity.

They WILL NOT make any income promises or guarantees. This is
unrealistic and impossible to achieve.
http://www.2paysdaily.com/preregister.html

They WILL NOT give a guaranteed time line as to when you will be
given your 2 people. BUT, they also WILL NOT require you to do a
SUBSCRIPTION service. This DOES NOT work. Others have tried
this method and MANY people have made payments for DAYS and
DAYS and never have those 2 PAYING PEOPLE placed below them.

In other programs, just because you have 2 PEOPLE placed below you,
it DOES NOT mean you will receive a payment. Even if it only takes 2
or 3 days before 2 PAYING PEOPLE are placed this means you are
committed to paying the SUBSCRIPTION daily. This could be $200
or $300 or MORE before you ever receive your first $100 Payment.

2 PAYS DAILY has overcome this glitch.

Once you understand the structure on 2 PAYS DAILY you will agree
it is structured for the success of the participants. Even if you
don't understand you will love the SUCCESS you will experience.

Go here..... http://www.2paysdaily.com/preregister.html

Referral ID # is 01744882746

As soon as you register you may send this same message
to everyone you know. Of course you must first revise
it by replacing my personal information, especially
the referral ID number, with your own.

Regards,
John.