NOT IN OUR CITY!

1 view

Chad Graves

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
Hear what's going down at the mayor's office and what they're going to do to
our city at the link below.
www.mayor.home-page.org

Message has been deleted

Omega-3

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
STOP SPAMMING BITCH. Its a link to a damn commercial site trying to get
business

Professor Vonroach

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:01:12 +0100, Hilary Carter
<hil...@tardis.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>> Hear what's going down at the mayor's office and what they're going to do to
>> our city at the link below.
>> www.mayor.home-page.org
>

>Obviously we in Scotland (ed.general) are fascinated by this. Please tell
>us more.
>
>And cross-posting to random groups works so *well*...
>
>(Oops, sarcasm filter still on.)
>
>Hilary

I agree, cross posting is kid stuff. I live in Houston and I don't
give a damn about this post. I'll tell you what is going on at the
Mayors office - the same politics and thievery of the taxpayers money
that has been going on for decades.