check this out: free pagers!

art attack

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
I recently joined UniquePager.com, a great new Internet company that pays
its members to go online! UniquePager.com even pays me when my friends go
online, which is why I'm sending this message to you!

This is not just a one time shot! As long as you and your friends stay using
the pagers, you will get pay years after years. Isn't that GREAT!!!

It only takes a minute to join, so sign up now (please refer to me as your
referring member) at http://www.UniquePager.com/default.asp?rid=BSilvia and
you can start earning cash today. They explain everything on their Web site.
It's totally free, privacy-protected, and the money is real!

Happy Surfing!

Member ID# BSilvia