SECOND CALL FOR VOTES: eunet.misc + MASS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Matthew Farwell

Oct 6, 1990, 12:21:36 PM10/6/90
This is the second call for votes for the reorganisation of eunet.followup
and eunet.general to eunet.misc. (just so you don't forget).

These votes have already been registered. If your name isn't on this
list, then that means you haven't voted, or your vote has been lost.
If the second, then please try again. If the first, why haven't you voted yet?

Your continent needs YOU to vote for eunet.misc.
We agreed to join the ERM, so you can agree to vote for eunet.misc!!!! :-)

List of voters so far:

Ian Harding <i...@ukc.ac.uk>
se...@aipna.ed.ac.uk
ele...@castle.ed.ac.uk
Jimmy Aitken <ji...@pyra.co.uk>
Nigel Whitfield <nig...@ibmpcug.Co.Uk>
Jeremy G Harris <j...@root.co.uk>
James Clark <jjc@jclark>
Ronald S H Khoo <ron...@robobar.Co.Uk>
Neil Readwin <NREA...@micrognosis.co.uk>
Stephen K Mulrine <smul...@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Bob Kemp <r...@doc.ic.ac.uk>
R Wilkins <d...@seg.npl.co.uk>
David Wright <D.W.W...@stl.stc.co.uk>
Andy Ingle <an...@acorn.co.uk>
Rob McMahon <cu...@cu.warwick.ac.uk>
"M.J.Gray" <m...@eng.cam.ac.uk>
Tim Wright <t...@dell.co.uk>
Dave Berry <d...@lfcs.ed.ac.uk>
Geoff Clare <g...@root.co.uk>
Bruce Munro <br...@tcom.stc.co.uk>
Steve Elliott <s...@comp.lancs.ac.uk>
Brian Clark <br...@psy.man.ac.uk>
David Shepherd <d...@inmos.co.uk>
Dominic Dunlop <do...@tsa.co.uk>
Steve McCarthy <s...@oasis.icl.stc.co.uk>
Steve Fagg <s.l....@stl.stc.co.uk>
MARS...@cs.man.ac.uk
J M Hicks <cu...@cu.warwick.ac.uk>
c...@cs.man.ac.uk
"C. Dennison" <C.Den...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Andrew Macpherson <A.Macp...@stl.stc.co.uk>
Eamonn McManus <emcm...@cs.tcd.ie>
Malcolm...@prg.oxford.ac.uk
msh...@r1.cs.man.ac.uk
a...@cs.aber.ac.uk
Kevin Quinlan <kqui...@edg.cv.co.uk>
l...@cogsci.ed.ac.uk
gt...@tardis.computer-science.edinburgh.ac.uk
-----

Dylan.
--
Matthew J Farwell | Email: dy...@ibmpcug.co.uk
The IBM PC User Group, PO Box 360,| ...!uunet!ukc!ibmpcug!dylan

Matthew Farwell

Oct 6, 1990, 9:40:57 PM10/6/90
In article <1990Oct6.1...@ibmpcug.co.uk> dy...@ibmpcug.co.uk writes:
>This is the second call for votes for the reorganisation of eunet.followup
>and eunet.general to eunet.misc. (just so you don't forget).

I forgot to tell you how to vote. Here it comes:

The voting period will last for 3 weeks from today (Tue Oct 2nd)
until Tue Oct 23rd. I'll post a second call in a weeks time.

How to vote:

To vote FOR this proposal, please mail:
y...@ibmpcug.co.uk
or
...!mcsun!ukc!ibmpcug!yes
or
y...@uk.co.ibmpcug
or
yes%ibmpcug.co.uk@mcsun

To vote AGAINST this proposal, please mail:
n...@ibmpcug.co.uk
or
...!mcsun!ukc!ibmpcug!no
or
n...@uk.co.ibmpcug
or
no%ibmpcug.co.uk@mcsun

If you can't get to mcsun, thats your problem I'm afraid.

You should recieve an automatic reply, acknowledging your vote. If you
have any problems, please contact me at dy...@ibmpcug.co.uk or
...!mcsun!ukc!ibmpcug!dylan.

Sorry for any confusion.