CALL FOR VOTES: reorganisation of eunet.{general,followup}

Matthew Farwell

Oct 7, 1990, 3:51:29 PM10/7/90

Ok. Its seems like this didn't get out to the rest of Europe, so I'm
going to repost it.

Dylan.
--------
This is a CALL FOR VOTES for the reorganization of eunet.general and
eunet.followup. The proposal is that eunet.general and eunet.followup
will be rmgroup'd and replaced with a single newsgroup, eunet.misc.

This CALL FOR VOTES is a little unusual in that it was agreed that the 100
vote quorum usually required on usenet for group creation wasn't needed.
Therefore a simple 2/3 majority of the incoming votes will decide.

The voting period will last for ~ 2 weeks from today
until Tue Oct 23rd. I'll post a second call in a weeks time.

How to vote:

To vote FOR this proposal, please mail:
y...@ibmpcug.co.uk
or
...!mcsun!ukc!ibmpcug!yes
or
y...@uk.co.ibmpcug
or
yes%ibmpcug.co.uk@mcsun

To vote AGAINST this proposal, please mail:
n...@ibmpcug.co.uk
or
...!mcsun!ukc!ibmpcug!no
or
n...@uk.co.ibmpcug
or
no%ibmpcug.co.uk@mcsun

If you can't get to mcsun, thats your problem I'm afraid.

You should recieve an automatic reply, acknowledging your vote. If you
have any problems, please contact me at dy...@ibmpcug.co.uk or
...!mcsun!ukc!ibmpcug!dylan.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Dylan.
--
Matthew J Farwell | Email: dy...@ibmpcug.co.uk
The IBM PC User Group, PO Box 360,| ...!uunet!ukc!ibmpcug!dylan