Re: Reminder: Today's Eugene PC Users Group Weekly Workshop

John Morrison

Jul 18, 2019, 1:37:39 PM7/18/19
to Maillist for EPCUG
What: Computers, computing, Windows, the Internet as well as general Q&A.

When: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM Mondays

Where: Fifth Street Market food court - 296 E 5th Ave, Eugene, OR

Sponsored by the Eugene PC Users Group (EPCUG)

Note: If your not a regular attendee and are looking for some specific
help please RSVP back to this list and give us a day or two to get
organized.

Note:  To avoid further confusion we have what we call a General
Meeting the 2nd Monday of each month at 5:30 PM where we ill take care
of any necessary Planning, Reports, Elections, By-Law changes and then
we'll have the usual Q&A as time will allow.