Free today photo program

Larry Cotton

Feb 22, 2021, 10:00:25 AM2/22/21
to EPCUG Mail List
I don't usually recommend software I haven't tried yet but this is only available for about 15 more hours. This is a photo program that will clean up images and enhance them in a way other programs we've used for free have not if you care to try it follow the link below...

-=Lare=-

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/leawo-photoins/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+giveawayoftheday%2Ffeed+%28Giveaway+of+the+Day%29

newleipzig

Feb 22, 2021, 10:57:44 AM2/22/21
to Larry Cotton, EPCUG Mail List
Larry, thanks, will grab a copy when I get off work today 8-)
Steve

Sent on my Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy Phone.

John Morrison

Feb 22, 2021, 2:22:42 PM2/22/21
to newleipzig, Larry Cotton, EPCUG Mail List
👍

John Morrison
Morrison Real Estate
Licensed Real Estate Principal Broker in the State of Oregon
OR License #780301765
Million Dollar Club Member
Selling Residential, Multifamily, Commercial, Property Management and Consulting
541-689-7719 (Office)