Re: Reminder: Today's Eugene PC Users Group Weekly Workshop...Picture

newle...@netzero.net

Jan 8, 2019, 6:24:12 PM1/8/19
to eugenere...@gmail.com, pcu...@epcug.net
Picture of yesterdays meeting but it may be too fuzzy
for use by the group .... sigh.
Stephen

John Morrison

May 13, 2019, 7:48:50 PM5/13/19
to EPCUG Maillist

John Morrison

May 20, 2019, 1:49:15 PM5/20/19
to EPCUG Maillist

John Morrison

Jul 29, 2019, 1:43:46 PM7/29/19
to EPCUG Maillist

John Morrison

Sep 16, 2019, 6:56:28 PM9/16/19
to EPCUG Maillist

John Morrison

Mar 16, 2020, 2:43:16 PM3/16/20
to EPCUG Maillist

John Morrison

Apr 26, 2020, 4:11:27 PM4/26/20
to EPCUG Maillist, Daily RMLS Update
What: Computers, computing, Windows, the Internet as well as general Q&A.

When: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM Mondays

Where: In the comfort of your living room via 8x8 Video Meeting.  Reply here or contact Larry for a link.

John Morrison

Apr 26, 2020, 7:15:56 PM4/26/20
to Maillist for EPCUG