[cfp][meetings] 2nd Call for Papers: GROUND workshop (2nd Edition) at RSS 2024 – 19th July 2024

Ana Tanevska

May 2, 2024, 1:35:30 PMMay 2
to EUCog General News
Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the second edition of the workshop GROUND (advancing GROup UNderstanding and robots' aDaptive behavior) that will be part of the RSS: Robotics: Science and Systems conference, on July 19th, 2024 in Delft University of Technology, Netherlands. The session will be a good occasion for researchers with different backgrounds to share and learn about the challenges and opportunities of investigating group dynamics in HRI.

We encourage submitting short papers (2-4 pages, deadline May 31st, 2024) presenting innovative strategies for exploring group-robot interactions. The contributions may include work in progress with preliminary results, technical reports, case studies, surveys, and state-of-the-art research. Accepted authors will have the opportunity to present their research during an interactive poster session. The best poster will be awarded a 200$ reimbursement kindly granted by the Technical Committee for Cognitive Robotics.

More information about the topics and the call for papers can be found on the workshop's website - https://ground-hri.github.io/workshop/. Contributions can be submitted through the EasyChair platform.
To accommodate the different time zones of attendees, the workshop will be held in a hybrid format as a half-day afternoon session and recorded for later viewing.

Lastly, we are organizing the Special Issue on Group-Robot Interaction in collaboration with the International Journal of Interaction Studies. Workshop authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their contribution to this prestigious venue.

For any questions, please contact the organizers at worksho...@gmail.com. If you know someone who could be interested in this workshop, please do not hesitate to share this email with them.

We look forward to meeting you at the workshop!

Kind regards,

Ana Tanevska, on behalf of the GROUND workshop organizers