[meetings][CFP][competition] International Conference of Social Robotics (ICSR) Competition

Alessandra Rossi

Apr 21, 2024, 7:17:44 AMApr 21

1st ICSR Competition

Naples, Italy, 30 - 31 May, 2024

Competition website

https://www.icsr2024-competition.org

Registration link

https://evnk.co/icsr-napoli

Early registration

April 25th, 2024

We would like to invite you to participate in a dedicated event of the flagship and prestigious International Conference of Social Robotics (ICSR)!

ICSR presents the 1st ICSR Competition will be held in Naples, Italy, on 30 and 31 May 2024.

ICSR Competition aims at being not only a competition but an extraordinary showcase of innovation and talent in the field of robotics. This event marks the convergence of brilliance, where teams comprising students, PhD students, researchers, and esteemed professors will compete in a series of captivating competitions through a groundbreaking exploration into the realms of robotics, where cutting-edge technologies and social applications come together. In the spirit of fostering collaboration and pushing the boundaries of what is possible, our competitions will showcase the diverse capabilities of robotics.

Teams can choose to participate in four different competitions: the Robotics Arm Challenge, the Humanoid Robot Challenge, the Robot Design Challenge and the Game Jam Challenge.

Each competition offers a unique perspective on the capabilities of robotics and their potential to shape our social future. As we embark on this incredible journey, let us celebrate the hard work, dedication, and creativity of the teams who have poured their hearts and minds into developing solutions that not only showcase technical prowess but also reflect a keen understanding of the societal implications of robotics.

All teams and their members will receive a participation certificate. For each category, the winners will be awarded with certificates and a price. Prices includes monetary rewards, free professional courses and much more.

For more information about the challenges and how to participate, please check our website or contact us.

General Chair

Mariacarla Staffa, University of Naples Parthenope, Italy

General Co-Chairs

Alessandra Rossi, University of Naples Federico II, Italy

Amit Kumar Pandey, Rovial Space, France

Contact

All questions should be emailed to mariacar...@uniparthenope.it