How long does it take for Full Access approval?

Tom K

Jul 15, 2022, 8:21:29 AM7/15/22
to Etsy API
Hello,

I have recently applied for Full Access.

I am wondering from those who have applied for Full Access before how long did it take to get approved?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom K

Jul 20, 2022, 2:21:52 PM7/20/22
to Etsy API
For anyone who is interested to know my Full Access approval took 7 days

Amar Chavda

Jul 22, 2022, 8:29:50 AM7/22/22
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,Yes I am looking to get it done
Please let me know

Mustafa

Jul 22, 2022, 8:29:58 AM7/22/22
to etsy-...@googlegroups.com

Hello

What time did you apply for full Access? As far as I know, Etsy has not approved full Access requests recently..

Windows için Posta ile gönderildi

Kimden: Tom K
Gönderilme: 20 Temmuz 2022 Çarşamba 21:21
Kime: Etsy API
Konu: Re: How long does it take for Full Access approval?